I AM A WORLD OVERCOMER BECAUSE I AM BORN OF GOD - Pastor Aloysius

The Word says, “...Whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world...” (1 John 5:4). You are a world overcomer.⁣
Confess it right now. “I AM A WORLD OVERCOMER BECAUSE I AM BORN OF GOD. I AM A WORLD OVERCOMER BECAUSE I AM BORN OF GOD.” Say it again and again.⁣
You may not feel like it. The Word didn’t say you were if you felt like it.⁣
God’s Word said you were. How you feel has nothing to do with God being truthful. If He said I am a world overcomer, then thank God, that’s good enough for me.⁣
I am not a world overcomer because of how I feel, or how I look. I don’t always feel like one. I don’t always look like one, but thank God, because He says I am, I AM A WORLD OVERCOMER! I confess it daily.⁣
It’s true and I know it, but I confessed it aloud before God the Father, Jesus, the angels, before demons, and anyone else that would listen for months before I began to feel like it was true.⁣
The feeling came only after my spirit received God’s Word as the final authority.⁣
God’s Word said it — then I am whether I feel like it or not.⁣
God cannot lie.⁣

- Pastor Aloysius

Comments