NEVER SAY YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR GOD: read this message!

A day like today I was invited to meet God
but I didn't have time
I always had things to do at home 
The work, The studies, The friends. Anyway .
I never had time, until the time came to die and when I was before God 

I introduced myself and he had in his hands a book ... It was the book of life.

God searched his book and said: "I can't find your name
✏once I was about to write it down✏, I DID NOT HAVE TIME
and I remembered that day I didn't have time for him, he came back, I looked into his eyes very sad and he smiled saying: "
Don't worry my son 
I will always have time for YOU ".
but you will go to earth again to teach this life lesson that is:

NEVER SAY YOU DON ' T HAVE TIME FOR GOD!!!
 Send this message to your contacts and don't say... "I didn't have time to send it"
Our Father who art in heaven, walk inside my house  and take away all my worries 
diseases  fears, debts and please protect my family
to my friends my neighbours, the whole world 
my days, my nights, bless my home, 
my health, 
 my finances and everything that surrounds me
provide food and may we never lack your presence
In the name of Jesus, Amen !!! 
 Stop what you're doing for a moment and send it
So that all your contacts receive today a Blessing!!!
when Jesus looks at you from heaven  he says - It was worth dying for a being as beautiful and special as YOU.
 You have to send it to 25 nice people but fast I'm waiting for mine

Comments