EXPECT GOD'S GOODNESS

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.—Psalm 23:6

Every time and in every place expect the goodness of the Lord to follow you.Don't say,” bad lack has been following me."No!That's not what God said you should say.You should expect the goodness of the Lord to follow you.

DAVID said,”Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me."It's the true about you. 

God wants good things to follow you.So dont expect bad things in your path.See God's goodness and mercy following you in everywhere you go.

Also: Check this


Setbacks are not final. Disappointments or rejections are not the final. They may be stepping stones to God's promotion. If they rejected you, believe that something better is coming. That set back can be a stepping stone to a major victory in your life.

Comments

  1. I am so happy to be reading your words. I want to thank you for all the ways you reach out to brothers and sisters around the world with so much wisdom and love. You have helped me tremendously! Your prayers blessed my house in the same way the man on the island who thought he lost everything. He found out he had been rescued,and my home has been delivered out of the hands of the evil one. So,through loss I have found peace. It's hard,but I've learned to be still and know God.
    Psalm 46:10.❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that I shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. (Psalm 27:13)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time, may God bless you abundantly!