A PRAYER TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD

Read: Malachi 3:7

Ever since the time of your ancestors you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you,” says the Lord Almighty. “But you ask, ‘How are we to return?’.


There are times we need to humble ourselves before His throne rather than to turn away from him. In the Old Testament, the people struggle with understanding why God has turned away from them. When the Lord explains that they have not obeyed his laws, but he is gracious to return to them when they return to him, the people foolishly ask where they need to return. Their lack of understanding their need for repentance explains why this separation is pronounced. Do not be like them. Repent and return to the Lord and he will return to you.




A PRAYER:

Dear God, you are a jealous god. When I seem to be directing my focus away from you and unto other idols, please lead me back to you. Help me to understand my need for forgiveness and a savior. Do not allow me to stray, Father. Forgive me for the times I did not obey your laws and for the times my sins separated me from you. I repent and ask that you renew my spirit and my mind. Extend your mercy, O Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.




If you need a prayer comment down below with what you want to pray for. 


Thank for reading God bless you!


Reach me through WhatsApp on: +256787833539

Or click here

Comments