MORNING PRAYER TO START A NEW WEEK.


Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.
Psalms 90:14 💖

FROM PROVERBS 10:12

Hatred stirs up conflict,  but love covers over all wrongs.




Where there is hatred and resentment, there will always be pain, disagreement, and strife. 

That is not how we are to live as Christians. We can never afford to accommodate hatred in our hearts. 

We are to be loving because that is what helps us forgive.

 Love corrects but it also gives understanding when people wrong us.


MORNING PRAYER

Dear God, I ask that your love will guide me in times where I have been offended. May I never accommodate hatred in my heart, Lord. I pray that in every situation, I will be able to love as you do, so that peace can truly reign and lives can be changed. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.





Thank you for reading God bless you!! 

Comments