MORNING PRAYER: PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY AND BUSINESS

 


 FROM ROMANS 8:15

The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”

PREACHING;

As Christians, we are no longer subjected to the power of sin or fear that was held over us before we became saved. We now have the Holy Spirit in us, who has bonded us with God and because of this we can confidently call God our Father.

MORNING PRAYER;

Dear God, I thank you that I am free from all fear and iniquity. Thank you, Lord, that you have delivered me from the consequences of sin, and have brought me into a life of freedom. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Thank you for reading God bless you and have a blessed day! 🙏🏿

Follow this blog to get notifications when I post. 





Comments